If you notice any issues with my website or my cc, please let me know. 
Feel free to send me a message on Tumblr or comment under my blog post.

如果有任何問題和建議,歡迎在 tumblr 與我聯繫,或是在部落格文章下方留言。


Terms of Use 自定義物件使用規則

Please do not reupload, sell, or claim as your own.
Feel free to create retextures of my mashup hairstyles, but please remember to link back to my original post when you share them.

網站中分享的自定義物件,請不要二次上傳、販售或當成自己的作品。
要分享組合髮型的重新紋理時,請連回我的網頁。


About Personal Use 關於私用

The original creators didn't allow others to modify and remodel the meshes.
I can't upload the file without permission, so it's only for personal use now.

我曾經打算分享這些檔案,但原作者已經引退或不允許模型被修改及轉換,所以我自肥。


Request 下訂單

I take suggestions, so please feel free to leave any suggestions.
But my skills aren't quite advanced yet, so I might not be able to achieve it. 
High-poly or overly complex models, as well as models that creators don't permit conversion for, might not be feasible.

接受建議!歡迎留言給我。
但是技術還不是很好無法保證能完成。
高點面數、造型複雜、原作者不允許轉換的模型,無法處理。
其他的,只要有時間我會試試。


Miscellaneous 雜項

CAS custom contents WILL NOT show at medium and low detail mode.
The clothing may be incompatible with tattoos on the arms or hands.

In CAS, sometimes there might be strange shadows, but they display normally in live mode. Since I'm not skilled at using Photoshop, my previews are quite similar to how they appear in the game, which can be taken as a reference.

我的自定義衣物和髮型不會在中低畫質環境下正確顯示。
衣服可能會和手臂還有手部的刺青不相容。

在 CAS 裡有時候會有奇怪的陰影,但在生活模式裡都是可以正常顯示的。我不擅長使用 Photoshop,因此預覽圖都和遊戲裡的實際狀況差不多,可以作為參考。


CC & Slider List (for children and toddlers) 孩子們的 CC 清單

Eyeline / Blush / Lipgloss:Kewai-dou
3D Eyelash:Sketchbookpixels
Eyes:Ephemera / Eruwen
Skin:Ephemera

[Bella3lek4] Eye Length
[Bella3lek4] Eye Stretch
[Bella3lek4] Eye Width

[Buckley] AWT Iris Size Slider
[Buckley] AWT Pupil Dilate Slider
[Buckley] AWT Pupil Slit Slider
[Buckley] AWT Pupil Width Slider

[Jonha] Head Size

[Mallow] Child Chin to Neck slider

[OneEuroMutt] Eyelids Width (Toddler)
[OneEuroMutt] Face Width
[OneEuroMutt] Head Depth
[OneEuroMutt] Just Eye Height
[OneEuroMutt] Lower Eyelid Shape

[Sketchbookpixels] S-Club 3D lashes and sliders for kids and toddlers

0 Comments